Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage...

What did people do before there were gates to keep children out of dangerous areas/away from stairs? Maybe it's just because I gave birth to an insane daredevil, but I cannot do with out gates.

River is obsessed with climbing the three stairs she has access to and jumping off of them. She also likes to drag a chair to the top of the stairs and slide toys down the bannister. I took away the chairs, so now she makes a rickety tower out of toys and climbs to the top of it.

I heard a comedian the other day say that parents should drink because it makes being at home seems like mardi gras. Everybody is taking their top off and puking on each other and nobody can walk without falling down.

2 comments:

  1. lol
    I'll call Aunt Candace to install it for me. I hear she's good at that.

    ReplyDelete