Monday, February 23, 2009

It's not a job it's an Adventure!

I need a Volunteer to manage the blob for a week for me. Not that the blob needs a manager, or that any one would notice if it didn't change for a week, but... Please somebody volunteer anyway. It would be from the 25th on for about 7 days.

I could probably still do it, but I'll be on drugs and the posts/jokes/riddles might be a little weird or random and I certainly wouldn't want that.

If you still need convincing, think of the power! You could be Intergalatic Overlord of your own private Universe! Well, sort of... Think about it.

4 comments:

  1. I can do it- I don't have any tests that week and as long as no one minds a brain completely consumed with literature taking over for the time being I can't see it being a problem.

    Lemme know in detail what all I need to do/when I need to do it, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are it! All Hail You!

    New question every couple of days or whatever
    New riddle when someone correctly solves old one or whatever
    New joke whenever you feel like it or whatever

    Just basically do whatever you want. It's your rodeo. Feel free to censor people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the real answer to the riddle is strawberry, I'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO HOOO Darth Mom! You are on a streak! Accept my invitation to become an author Please!!!! Am I sending the invite to the wrong address???

    ReplyDelete