Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tom Tom?

Is this my Dad? I'm not asking for a paternity evaluation, so let me re-state. My Dad is Tom. Do you see Tom in this picture? He swears it isn't him, but I wonder... Also, check out the caption that came with the photo.


"Photos by Michelle Christenson/Caller-Times Representatives from the Welder family, Helix and the city of Ingleside participate in a groundbreaking ceremony Thursday on the site of Helix Energy Solutions future pipe spooling facilities in Ingleside."

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...looks like Tom.

    It definitely isn't Ted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A passer-by watched two workers in a park. One was digging holes and the other was immediately filling them in again.

    'Tell me', said the passer-by, 'What on earth are you doing?'

    'Well', said the digger, 'Usually there are three of us. I dig, Mitch plants the tree and Tom fills in the hole. Today Mitch is out sick, but that doesn't mean Tom and I have to take the day off, does it?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those must be the other Welders from down in the valley area. You know, the "rich" Welders. I blew it up and the scary thing is one looks like Tom and one looks like one of the more recent pictures I have seen of my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, was Tom representing the Welders?
    If I had known about this, I would have had my people make room on my calendar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I guess I should have posted with a name.

    I'm not good at this high tech stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the record. He does emphatically claim that it isn't him. I, personally, am having a hard time disbelieving my eyes.

    ReplyDelete