Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Riddle me this

Okay so I have been thinking about the riddle answers thing and I think that whoever comes up with the answer first should post it under the riddle along with their name. You can post your guess even if you are not sure and I will highlight the winner when the correct answer is posted.

We are on the honor system guys. I know everyone here knows how to google, so please follow your better instincts. If you must cheat, don't post your ill-gotten gains.

BTW, anyone can post a new riddle just add a new text box to a spot near the other riddles.

2 comments:

  1. So the reward is we get our name highlighted on the blog?

    ****b/DANIEL\b****

    ReplyDelete
  2. People should keep trying until an answer turns green.

    Foreman - oooh soooo close! keep at it!

    ReplyDelete